First of all I would like to thank God because I still live until today. I want to tell everyone about myself. My name is Noor Hamiza Amira Bt Mohd Zanggi. Just call me Miera. I am 21 years old. I live at Kampung Batu 23, Kuala Berang, just next to Hospital Hulu Terengganu. My full address is Lot 1388 Kampung Batu 23, 21700 Kuala Berang, Hulu Terengganu, Terengganu Darul Iman. My date of birth is 25 November 1987 and my place of birth is at my home town at Kampung Kuala Akob. I was born at 3.35am.

I really love to eat. My favourite food is fried rice, chicken rice and instant food such as KFC, PIZZA and so on. My favourite drink is milo with ice, fresh orange, and any other iced drink.

I have a big and lovely family. My father’s name is Mohd Zanggi Bin Setapa and my mother’s name is Rakisah Bt.Kassim. I have 10 siblings with 5 girls and 5 boys and i’m the ninth. I have 4 sisters, 4 brothers and a little brother. I also have many nieces with 5 girls and 3 boys. There are 3 siblings in my family that still don’t tie the knot, including me.

207 Words

No comments:

About